Kat's Website & Contact Info


Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!

As the year comes to a close, I know you’ll have a lot on your mind. I am here to serve your real estate needs, whatever they might be.

SERVING YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS
Are you looking for a home or planning to sell a property in the near future? Please call me at your convenience and let me work for you!
Do you know someone who would benefit from my services? Please give me his or her contact information and give my number to him or her!

REFRESH
If you have contacted me about a home in the past, and you are still trying to find that perfect property, please let me help you again! Bring me up to speed and I will hit the ground running for you!

SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS SERVICES
If you offer services for homeowners, please let me know about it. I would be happy to include your information in my BLOG http://www.forsalebykat.blogspot.com and also provide a reciprocating web link to your website from mine http://www.KatParker.com.

INNOVATION
I am always considering new ways to “get the word out” about me and the unique real estate services I offer. If you see something you think I should know about, don’t hesitate to contact me about it! I love hearing your ideas!

CONTACTS THROUGHOUT THE US
I am licensed in California and Alabama, and I can help your friends and family choose a professional REALTOR ANYWHERE in the US and Canada. Aside from the Alfa Realty network, this year I have joined WCR which is a nation-wide network consisting mainly of women REALTORS. WCR is comprised of full-time professional Real Estate Salespeople who will focus on your needs. My personal business focus is on residential real estate in East Montgomery, Pike Road, Wetumpka, Eclectic, Lake Martin, Holtville, Titus, Lake Jordan, Millbrook and Prattville. I receive rewards for referrals and I would be more than happy to share these benefits with you, my cherished customers. If you are relocating to another part of the US or Canada, please let me know. I can help you locate the area’s MLS website and connect you with a professional REALTOR.

REMEMBER
I want feedback. I am committed to providing you with the best service I can. I am here to help you from 10am to 7pm, Monday through Saturday and 1pm to 5pm on Sundays and other times, by appointment. If you would like me to set aside time for you to look at properties, it is best if I can have 48hrs notice to clear my schedule. You (customers) come first, but I can only be in one place at a time!

THANK YOU
Thank you for the opportunity to serve your needs this past year! Whether I have provided information on properties or helped you through a closing, it has been my pleasure to serve you and your family.

PLEASE
Let me know how I can help you in the coming months and New Year.
Update me with your new and preferred contact information (email, telephone, address)!

I am so excited about this season and the New Year!

No comments: